Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ISABELLE TREMBLAY ANNOUNCES AMBITIOUS 2011 RACING SCHEDULE






April 27, 2011. Today Isabelle Tremblay announced her goal to compete in the 2011 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series and race for the Rookie of the Year title in the #07 Group Beton Brunet/ADF Diesel Ford with Dave Jacombs Racing. Tremblay’s summer schedule will be very full as she is also competing in events at the Autodrome St. Eustache Sportsman Series along with the Formula 1600 Tour in Quebec.



The impressive schedule for Tremblay is made possible by her passion and determination to succeed in the challenge of racing in three competitive series, combined with her acute business ability to bring together a diverse group of partners to make such a program possible. “I am the mother of a wonderful 13 year old boy Tommy-Jo and with his support and that of tremendous partners I’ve chosen to set aside my career goals for the time being to devote myself 100% to racing” said Tremblay. “I am partnered with a championship team at Dave Jacombs Racing for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. In the Formula 1600 tour we’re partnering with David Clubine and for the Sportsman Series at St. Eustache I’m in the capable hands of my Isa Racing Team” she added.


While some may be skeptical of her likelihood to succeed, Isabelle Tremblay will not be deterred and offers some impressive credentials. “In 2008 I won the 200 lap Enduro at Autodrome St. Eustache against 97 experienced drivers” explained Tremblay. “This was a wonderful surprise for me and of course I had some good luck that day. But it also allowed me to demonstrate my abilities and created a significant impact in the media” she stated.



Tremblay backed up that victory with other impressive showings. “I won the 2009 Tigresses class finishing fourth in one event and purchased my first Sportsman car later that year and finished ninth in my first race. We were setting the bar very high but it allowed me to move up and run four NASCAR Canadian Tire Series events in 2010“ said the driver.



Competing in front of enormous crowds at NASCAR Canadian Tire Series road course events in Toronto, Trois Rivieres, and Montreal along with the series finale at Kawartha Speedway Tremblay was very popular with the race fans and also gained significant experience. “Those races allowed me to adapt to this very powerful 3,000 pound race car and remove some of the nervousness as I embark on this season” she explained. “I’ve been very busy this off season attending the Michael Lower race school at new Smyrna Speedway in Florida and the Bob Bondurant road racing school in Phoenix, Arizona. I’m positive I can make some good steps forward this year” stated Tremblay.



Tremblay’s 2011 racing schedule breaks down this way. She will compete in at least 10 events in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. Her newest challenge is agreeing to participate in the three Formula 1600 Tour racing for the David Clubine team. Isabelle Tremblay will also run approximately nine of the twelve Sportsman Series events at Autodrome St. Eustache. When you look at the schedule there are a couple of conflicting events for which Tremblay has come up with a wonderful and unique solution. “We are running a competition for eight drivers on Saturday April 30th and select a winner that will have the opportunity to race with me and substitute for me while I am competing in another event” explained Tremblay. “The event is open to the public and admission is free” she added. (Details of the competition are detailed in a separate release)



This kind of large-scale program schedule would not be possible without the impressive support of many partners. Isabelle Tremblay’s Sportsman series efforts are backed by Canadian Tire St. Jerome and DB Imaging. The NASCAR Canadian Tire series program is made possible with support from Group Beton Brunet and ADF Diesel. The Formula 1600 Tour receives backing from Furniture World Salotti.



Isabelle Tremblay is extremely grateful to all of her many supporters. “A huge thank you to all those that share in this passion for motorsports. A big thank you as well to everyone who supported me both near and far and to all the sponsors without whom none of this would be possible. It goes without saying this season will be colorful and my goal is to always push myself and grow lap after lap, race by race”.




More information about Isabelle Tremblay and her 2011 program can be found by going to her website, www.isaracingteam.com



Team Information: info@isaracingteam.com



Photo Included: Driver Isabelle Tremblay








No comments:

Post a Comment