Wednesday, November 17, 2010

UPDATE: The Beatles Sing Itunes (NASDAQ: AAPL)

Yesterday, all of Apple's (NASDAQ: AAPL) troubles seemed so far away. Today they are even farther. Apple announced something special on Tuesday - words of wisdom, let it be. Rumors that the lonely Beatles will join the iTunes collection, where Steven Jobs believes they belong. Apple is rumored to have been working a deal out with EMI, the band's record company, to convince them to see it their way. Jobs went to McCartney's door the night before but there was no reply and the talks appeared to be breaking down. Job's said I felt like a loser knocking on his door with no one answering, especially when I saw McCartney peak through his window. I soon got help which is something I did not need when I was much younger than today and this assistance helped secure the Almighty Beatles. After the deal was completed the secret had to be kept. Jobs said I made sure only to tell the secret to people who promised not to tell.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Said Allan Edwards, co-CEO of The Markets Are Open, excitedly. "All you need is iTunes now. Edwards said it won’t be long until I am downloading some Beatles tracks for my Ipod. I thought the Beatles would never be on Itunes but I should have known better.” Andy Kibbens said, its getting better all the time for Apple. Competitors such as BlackBerry will be singing in the dead of night."

No comments:

Post a Comment